Sunday 22 May 2016

 Why you should consider all black in your wardrobe this winter!


"Black is modest and arrogant, at the same time black is lazy and easy, but mysterious, but above all black say *I don't bother you, don't bother me"Yohji Yamamoto.


If Someone ever breaks into my house I will run, open my wardrobe as that's where I feel safe, dark and brave, yes because that's where I keep all my black clothes.



If you need few (maybe more) reasons wwhy you should go black this winter, indulge here:
●"Black matches my soul"-Ashley Fern

●"I don't need to brighten up your day"-Ashley Fern
●I can't think too much in the morning, when I must decide what to coordinate with that"-Ashley Fern.
●"Black makes me timeless"-Ashley Fern.
●"In black I never go out of style, relevant in all trends"-Ashley Fern.
●"I'm artistic"-Ashley Fern.
●"Every piece of cloth always looks better in black"-Ashley Fern.
●"Black is elegant, silhouette makes one looks taller and slim"-Ashley Fern.
●"Black is for bad guy, villains"-Italian proverb.
























See you next season, no see you in summer, oups black will still be relevant even by then.  





No comments:

Post a Comment